Saturday, November 12, 2011

Care to cram anything else in there?

My life, people, get your mind out of the gutter.

Now that my uterus has stopped trying to kill me, I thought I'd do a little update.  Joe and I have remained friends, minus a couple fights when he was being completely unreasonable.  Ok, that's about all there is there.

The girl is loving high school and is doing very well in all her classes.  I'm trying to convince her to try out for the rowing club.  I haven't been very successful.

The boy made the Jr Volleyball team at school, on the A-List, so he was happy, he also received his orange belt in his Japanese Jiu Jitsu classed and moved up an age level so is now with older kids.  He also just had his 11th birthday...time is flying by and I can't seem to slow it down.

In other news...I finally found a freaking job.  It's working from home, doing inbound customer service for a big electronics store.  It's only temp, until sometime in January, but hey, at least it's something for a little while and will give me a little extra for Christmas.

We're also going to be moving at some point, putting in my name to the co-op housing here...basically you pay a percentage of what your income is per month.  It'll get us out of this house and away from the memories here.  Plus will give me a chance to actually save up some money for a change so I can get a car.

I also have a cold right now and have been sleeping a crazy amount.  Along with feeling like crap.  I coughed so much I burst blood vessels in my eye.  And I whined to myself a lot since there was no one else here to listen to me.

So after the whole 'Joe' thing, I'm debating checking out some dating websites again....maybe I'll have some good stories to tell again!

Oh yeah, a friend and myself started walking every night for an hour or so, sometimes a little more...we finally decided to get pedometers and found we were walking like a mile and a half at least, every night.  So that was kind of cool.  Now we've joined this 'Zumba' class, twice a week.  It's this dance aerobic deal, and I'm actually having a fantastic time with it.  I really look forward to going and its helping to remind me to stop putting bad things into my mouth.

My head is about to explode so that's all you get for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment