Monday, October 25, 2010

Tis the season...

...to be eating a ton of Halloween crap. 

I went a little overboard buying candy and Hallowe'en 'stuff' in general.  Like...300 dollars overboard.  Let's just say my kids, especially the boy, are a little overwhelmed with the heaping amounts of candy strewn about.
 The cats are as well.  All sorts of new stuff for them to drive me crazy about in an attempt to destroy.  At midnight, I was up trying to hide things from the damn cats.  Let's hope I can find it all again for the party.

The Witchdoctor and her fam are coming on Friday for the party and sleeping over.  Way excited about this as we don't get to see each other very often at all.  Also having the extra help will be nice too.  Shit, the phone rang to remind me about my Dr's appointment tomorrow and now I forget what I was going to say. 

I think I ate too many gummi bears.  Yes, I know it's only 10:45 in the morning, don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment